What is the 2020 Toyota Camry MPG?
The Toyota Camry has been a popular choice for decades, thanks in part to the great gas mileage it gets when you’re driving around Jackson or commuting from Monticello. The Toyota Camry fuel economy doesn’t sacrifice engine performance or savings, and you still get interior features that you’ll love when you can afford to take the scenic route more often. The 2020 Toyota Camry MPG is an EPA estimated 34 MPG combined* and the Toyota Camry Hybrid MPG is up to 52 combined. Toyota of Brookhaven has your guide to the fuel economy and things to consider when optimizing your new Toyota Camry.
2020 Camry Engine Choices
- 2.5L Dynamic Force 4-Cylinder DOHC 16-Valve D-4S Dual Injection engine gets you an MPG (city/highway/combined) of 29/41/34.
- On the XSE V6 and TRD, there is the 3.5L V6 DOHC 24-Valve D-4S Dual Injection. This upgrade gets you up to 22/32/26 MPG (city/highway/combined).
- The Toyota Camry Hybrid engine is equipped with a 2.5L Dynamic Force 4-Cylinder DOHC 16-Valve D-4S Dual Injection. The Toyota Camry Hybrid MPG is an EPA-estimated 51/53/52 (city/highway/combined).
2020 Camry Performance Features
Just because you get a great Toyota Camry MPG doesn’t mean you’ll be giving up performance on the streets of McComb. You’ll have these features working under the hood for you:
- Independent MacPherson strut front suspension and multilink rear suspension improve handling and keep you in total control.
- Direct Shift 8-Speed Automatic Transmission uses lightweight materials for a better fuel economy.
- 3-mode drive switch is available. Choose between the ECO, Normal, and Sport modes to optimize your MPG‚ depending on how and where you’re driving.
Choose a 2020 Camry Today!
Save money at the fuel pump and on the lot when you choose a 2020 Toyota Camry at Toyota of Brookhaven! Not only will you enjoy the excellent Toyota Camry fuel economy, but our offers and incentives will help you get a great deal! Contact us today to find out how to start saving money with a 2020 Toyota Camry!
More About the 2020 Camry
The Toyota Camry has been a popular choice for decades, thanks in part to the great gas mileage it gets when you’re driving around Jackson or commuting from Monticello. The Toyota Camry fuel economy doesn’t sacrifice engine performance or savings, and you still get interior features that you’ll love when you can afford to…
Have you been shopping for a 2020 Toyota Camry in Jackson? How much is a 2020 Toyota Camry? Starting at $24,295 MSRP* for the base trim level L, the new Toyota Camry offers a bevy of features including V6 engine options, the Toyota Safety Sense™ P (TSS-P), and an eight-inch multimedia screen. Learn more about…