2022 Toyota Camry MPG Ratings
Toyota fans around Brookhaven can’t stop talking about the 2022 Toyota Camry. With a new engine option and enhanced performance features, and even a hybrid trim level, there’s lots to love about this popular sedan. But what are the 2022 Toyota Camry MPG ratings? Discover the 2022 Toyota Camry MPG ratings here with Toyota of Brookhaven, and then head to Toyota of Brookhaven to experience the fuel-efficient Toyota Camry for yourself.
2022 Toyota Camry Gas Mileage by Engine
The 2022 Toyota Camry is available in twelve trim levels for your Jackson drives. From the newly introduce introduced Camry XSE Hybrid trim level to the upgraded 3.5L V6 that provides a more thrilling driving experience, you have plenty of engine options, such as:
2.5L I-4 Engine
- 203 hp with 184 lb-ft of torque
- 28 mpg city/39 mpg highway EPA-estimated fuel economy
3.5L V6 Engine
- 301 hp with 267 lb-ft of torque
- 22 mpg city/33 mpg highway EPA-estimated fuel economy
2.5L Hybrid Engine
- 176 hp with 163 lb-ft of torque
- 51 mpg city/53 mpg highway EPA-estimated fuel economy
2022 Toyota Camry Fuel-Efficiency-Boosting Performance Features
Now that you know more about the Camry V6 fuel efficiency and Toyota Camry Hybrid MPG, are you wondering what performance features you can expect? The Toyota Camry Hybrid MPG and other impressive specs are due to several premium performance features listed below:
- The MacPherson strut front suspension and multilink rear suspension system help provide the Camry’s improved handling and control on Monticello streets.
- A Direct Shift 8-Speed Automatic Transmission made from lightweight materials enhances the Toyota Camry’s gas mileage even further.
- The 3-mode drive switch system allows you to switch between ECO, Normal, and Sport modes to optimize the Toyota Camry MPG depending on driving and weather conditions.
Experience the Fuel-Efficient 2022 Toyota Camry at Toyota of Brookhaven Today
So, how many miles per gallon does the Toyota Camry get on McComb roads and beyond? It ranges from 22 to 53 MPG depending on the Toyota Camry trim level you choose. Head to Toyota of Brookhaven today to get behind the wheel of a new Camry, and don’t forget to check out our new vehicle specials and apply for financing online.
More from Toyota of Brookhaven
Toyota fans around Brookhaven can’t stop talking about the 2022 Toyota Camry. With a new engine option and enhanced performance features, and even a hybrid trim level, there’s lots to love about this popular sedan. But what are the 2022 Toyota Camry MPG ratings? Discover the 2022 Toyota Camry MPG ratings here with Toyota of Brookhaven,…
The fan-favorite Toyota 4Runner SUV is back for 2022, with a huge range of impressive specs and features to recommend it. One highlight is its towing capacity, which is supported by a few innovative towing features and made possible by a strong 4.0L V6 engine. So, just how much can a Toyota 4Runner tow? It’s…
The Toyota Tundra is well-known for its impressive performance and capabilities, so what can you expect from the latest model year? The 2022 Toyota Tundra specs will blow you away with versatility – including three different engine options, impressive cabin dimensions, multiple spacious truck bed options, and supersized capabilities. Want to see if the…