How Many Miles Per Gallon Does the 2022 Toyota Camry Get?
Toyota fans around Brookhaven can’t stop talking about the 2022 Toyota Camry. With a new engine option and enhanced performance features, and even a hybrid trim level, there’s lots to love about this popular sedan. But what are the 2022 Toyota Camry MPG ratings? Discover the 2022 Toyota Camry MPG ratings here with Toyota of Brookhaven, and then head to Toyota of Brookhaven to experience the fuel-efficient Toyota Camry for yourself.
2022 Toyota Camry Gas Mileage by Engine
The 2022 Toyota Camry is available in twelve trim levels for your Jackson drives. From the newly introduce introduced Camry XSE Hybrid trim level to the upgraded 3.5L V6 that provides a more thrilling driving experience, you have plenty of engine options, such as:
2.5L I-4 Engine
- 203 hp with 184 lb-ft of torque
- 28 mpg city/39 mpg highway EPA-estimated fuel economy
3.5L V6 Engine
- 301 hp with 267 lb-ft of torque
- 22 mpg city/33 mpg highway EPA-estimated fuel economy
2.5L Hybrid Engine
- 176 hp with 163 lb-ft of torque
- 51 mpg city/53 mpg highway EPA-estimated fuel economy
2022 Toyota Camry Fuel-Efficiency-Boosting Performance Features
Now that you know more about the Camry V6 fuel efficiency and Toyota Camry Hybrid MPG, are you wondering what performance features you can expect? The Toyota Camry Hybrid MPG and other impressive specs are due to several premium performance features listed below:
- The MacPherson strut front suspension and multilink rear suspension system help provide the Camry’s improved handling and control on Monticello streets.
- A Direct Shift 8-Speed Automatic Transmission made from lightweight materials enhances the Toyota Camry’s gas mileage even further.
- The 3-mode drive switch system allows you to switch between ECO, Normal, and Sport modes to optimize the Toyota Camry MPG depending on driving and weather conditions.
Experience the Fuel-Efficient 2022 Toyota Camry at Toyota of Brookhaven Today
So, how many miles per gallon does the Toyota Camry get on McComb roads and beyond? It ranges from 22 to 53 MPG depending on the Toyota Camry trim level you choose. Head to Toyota of Brookhaven today to get behind the wheel of a new Camry, and don’t forget to check out our new vehicle specials and apply for financing online.
More from Toyota of Brookhaven
2023 Toyota RAV4 Trim Levels and Price List
If you’re shopping for a new compact SUV with a large selection of features and even powertrain options, your Jackson-area search should begin with the 2023 Toyota RAV4 trim levels. Join Toyota of Brookhaven in taking a look at the 2023 Toyota RAV4 configurations, powertrains, and how much the 2023 Toyota RAV4 costs. New Toyota…
What is the Estimated 2023 Toyota bZ4X Range?
Before you make the switch to an electric vehicle (EV) like the 2023 Toyota bZ4X, you’re going to want some answers to questions like, “What is the range of the 2023 Toyota bZ4X?” That’s because, instead of how many miles you can get per gas tank in Jackson, you’ll need to know how many…
How Much Can the 2023 Toyota Tundra Tow?
When you need a full-size truck with the power to meet your exacting recreational or on-the-job towing needs in Jackson, you’re probably wondering how much can the 2023 Toyota Tundra tow. When it’s properly equipped the 2023 Toyota Tundra towing capacity reaches up to 12,000 pounds. Find out how to equip your Tundra to…
0 comment(s) so far on How Many Miles Per Gallon Does the 2022 Toyota Camry Get?